ESG places experienced public accounting and management consulting leaders.
Executive Staffing Group is a recognized leader in providing executive search to professional services firms, with a strong emphasis on public accounting and management consulting firms. ESG has placed over 300 partners and leaders with local, regional, national and international public accounting and management consulting firms.
With more than 100,000 candidates in our professional services database, ESG has positioned itself as the Go-To search firm for public accounting and management consulting firms, nationwide and across the globe.
How we do it…
We simply provide better candidates faster than our competition.
ESG has placed partners and leadership into these service lines »
- Assurance Audit
- Internal Audit
- Federal, State & Local (SALT)
- International Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- HNW/Family Office
- Corporate and Partnership
- Transaction Services
- Dispute/Expert Testimony
- IT Advisory
- Technology Consulting
- Merger Integration
- Restructuring & Turnaround
- Human Capital
Executive Search »
Knowing that not one glove fits all, ESG understands that not all clients and searches are the same. With our client-focused approach, we have built out multiple types of engaged and retained agreements.
Prospective clients » Ask us about our one-of-a-kind RISK-FREE RETAINER
ESG understands the importance of support staff within public accounting and management consulting firms. Year in and year out, public accounting and management consulting firms are missing their hiring quotas at the campus recruiting level and experienced hire levels, placing most companies behind the curve on their annual hiring goals. ESG has developed a bench of qualified public accounting and management consulting professionals with experience in audit, tax and advisory to supplement our clients’ needs.
- Help retain permanent staff by not overworking during regular busy seasons.
- Allow partners to concentrate on driving new business.
- ESG provides all back office support, such as payroll, benefits, onboarding, etc.
- Professionals are segmented by service line, such as audit, tax and advisory.
- All professionals within our network have recent experience within a public accounting or management consulting firm and have full industry and functional certifications.